Every now and then, clients who desire a reduction in wrinkles, bunny lines, crow’s feet and frown lines may try BOTOX or Dysport and find their results to be less than satisfactory. This is somewhat common, as each individual will respond differently to the unique molecular makeup of an injectable.
In such a case, the providers at Montilla Plastic Surgery can offer the perfect alternative known as Xeomin. This injectable muscle relaxer is known to achieve stunning yet natural results for our patients, even if they have been unable to achieve success with BOTOX or Dysport.
How does Xeomin Work?
Xeomin is composed from the botulinum toxin, much like BOTOX and Dysport. This injectable blocks nerve impulses that are responsible for muscle contractions that lead to wrinkling. It’s important to note that Xeomin contains fewer additives in its formula, which means it is generally tolerated by a broader spectrum of patients.
Benefits of Xeomin
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Interchangeable with BOTOX and Dysport
- Less additives than BOTOX or Dysport
- Beautifully restores a more youthful aesthetic
- Helps reduces frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead creases
- Boosts self-confidence in one’s image
- Over 84,000 people around the world have had success with Xeomin
- Results may last up to six months
- Short treatment time of less than 30 minutes
- Can be performed over your lunch break
- Results seen within 2-3 days
- Can be combined with dermal fillers for comprehensive improvements
- Less likelihood of allergic reaction than BOTOX or Dysport
Who is a good candidate for Xeomin?
The ideal Xeomin patient should…
- Be in good health, both physically and mentally
- Suffer from no major medical issues
- Have unwanted wrinkles, creases, crow’s feet and frown lines
- Have realistic expectations for improvement rather than perfection
- Have experienced dissatisfaction with either BOTOX or Dysport
Details of your Xeomin treatment
Before your injection, your provider will cleanse your face, and then mark the target injection sites with a surgical pen. She will then numb your skin slightly with an ice pack to increase your comfort.
There will be a slight burning sensation when the tiny needle is injected, but most clients find this virtually painless. Your provider will also apply a topical anesthetic if you so desire. Treatment time is typically around 10-20 minutes.
How can I move forward with Xeomin treatment?
If you are in the Greater Boston Area or Worcester area and would like to learn more about how you can roll back the clock on aging with Xeomin, please contact our offices today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our experienced providers. Our team is eager to help you reach your cosmetic goals.
During this initial session, your provider will examine your skin, review your medical and surgical history, and create an individualized plan of action that meets your needs for age-reversal.
Why Choose Montilla Plastic Surgery?
Every procedure at our practice is overseen by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Montilla. In everything he does, he ensures the betterment of others. He is a member of several non-profit organizations, helping others get the care not available to them. This is the surgeon ensuring your care is nothing less than state-of-the-art, and you can rest assured your journey will leave no detail left to chance.