One of the primary goals of cosmetic treatments for the nose is to ensure a nasal shape that is balanced and harmonious with the other facial features. Rhinoplasty can help refine the bridge, tip and nostrils, revitalizing your appearance while enhancing your self-confidence. Up until recently, surgery was the only option for contouring the nose, but today clients can undergo a safe, non-invasive procedure using injectables. A non-surgical rhinoplasty can improve nasal symmetry, camouflage aesthetic flaws and maximize your self-image, all without downtime, discomfort or anesthesia risks.
What is rhinoplasty?
Receiving non-surgical rhinoplasty in our Worcester office allows a patient considering nose surgery to “try on” their changes before committing to a major procedure with a lengthy recovery involving bruising and swelling. It is also ideal for clients who require minor improvements in the tip, bridge and nostrils.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can:
- Augment a flat nasal bridge
- Fill in depressions
- Improve nasal symmetry
- Correct a drooping nasal tip
- Smooth and disguise a dorsal hump
- Make the nose appear straighter
- Refine your results from a surgical rhinoplasty
What fillers are typically used during non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- JUVEDERM – Juvederm products are formulated with hyaluronic acid, a compound found naturally in youthful skin that gives the complexion its healthy glow, supple contours and hydrated texture. As we age, HA begins to dwindle, but Juvederm injections can reverse this trend.
- RADIESSE – Made with tiny spheres of Calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), Radiesse is a natural collagen booster. Like HA, collagen begins to diminish with the aging process, leaving the complexion dull and depleted. Radiesse can help fill in depressions in the nose or combat asymmetry.
- RESTYLANE – Like Juvederm, Restylane products are made with hyaluronic acid. Restylane has the ideal consistency to reshape the nose, creating contours that are more aesthetically pleasing and attractive. With Restylane, your cosmetic goals are accomplished, yet you still look completely natural and relaxed.
What are the benefits of non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- Safe, effective and non-invasive
- Quick treatment, in and out of the office
- No anesthesia, incisions or downtime
- Results can be reversed
- See improvements instantly
- “Try on” nasal changes before nose surgery
- Subtle, natural-looking enhancement
- Boosts self-confidence
Who makes a good candidate for a liquid nose job?
Patients over 18 years old who wish to effect subtle, natural-looking changes in the nose without the downtime, discomfort and costs of surgical rhinoplasty will make great candidates for a non-surgical nose job using dermal fillers. A non-surgical rhinoplasty can help minimize a nasal bump, improve the nasal tip, augment the nose, or correct asymmetrical contours. Clients pursuing cosmetic treatments should be non-smokers of sound mind and body who seek improvement rather than perfection. Our team will meet with you for a private consultation for a liquid rhinoplasty in Boston to best determine your candidacy.
What happens after a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Since the procedure is non-surgical, there will be little downtime. You’ll be able to return immediately to your normal activities without restriction. You may experience some minor redness, tenderness and swelling at the injection sites, however. These side effects last a few days to a week. Most patients retain their changes for 6-12 months, depending on the exact injectables utilized by the doctor.
Why choose Montilla Plastic Surgery in Boston?
When it comes to non-surgical procedures, Boston-based, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Montilla goes the extra mile to ensure a result that is balanced, beautiful and natural. Dr. Montilla personally oversees all injections so you can rest assured that your treatment will be customized to your unique needs and that your results will be subtle and elegant. From our state-of-the-art facility to our compassionate, knowledgeable staff, Montilla Plastic Surgery is the ideal destination for anyone seeking a superior aesthetic approach.
Dr. Montilla graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Medical School and went on to complete a demanding residency at Temple University in general surgery. He then continued to hone his skills with dual fellowships in plastic surgery and hand surgery at the University of Massachusetts.