If you’re seeking immediate skincare results with long-term benefits without the pain, downtime, or irritation of ablative or surgical procedures, Hydrafacial MD may be your ideal solution. This cutting-edge treatment combines hydradermabrasion exfoliation, a chemical peel, and a unique delivery of antioxidants and hyaluronic serums into one rapid treatment. Further, this treatment is appropriate for all skin types. There’s nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Benefits of Hydrafacial MD at Montilla Plastic Surgery
For those seeking significant skin rejuvenation, Hydrafacial MD can help to:
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase skin elasticity and suppleness
- Even skin tone
- Increase skin vibrancy
- Smooth the skin texture
- Diminish appearance of brown spots
- Relieve oily and congested skin
- Reduce enlarged pores
The Array of Hydrafacial MD Options
- Hydrafacial MD: Exfoliating, cleansing, extractions, and serum application.
- Hydrafacial MD Acne: This treatment applies extra time for extractions as well as blue light therapy, helping to unclog the pores while fighting acne. It directly targets the bacteria that causes acne, while simultaneously reducing inflammation and minimizing future breakouts.
- Hydrafacial MD for Sensitive Skin: This treatment includes using the ZO® Skin Health, HydraFacial Rozatrol® Booster Serum to reduce visible signs of red, sensitive skin to normalize and renew complexion.
- Hydrafacial MD Brightening: Reduces appearance of discoloration and brown spots, creating a brighter, clearer complexion.
- Anti-Aging Hydrafacial MD: With the use of red light therapy, this treatment stimulates collagen production, subsequently minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also using a multi-peptide serum.
- Deluxe Hydrafacial MD: Designed to treat the neck, face, and décolletage, as well as the back of the hands, this luxurious treatment is followed with LED light therapy to stimulate collagen and elastin, all while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrafacial Brightalive Booster Serum:This serum redefines overall skin health and rejuvenation, brightens skin tone and reduces the appearance of discoloration for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Hydrafacial Rozatrol Booster Serum: Prevents excess sebum build-up, helps prevent the appearances of existing skin redness/dryness and helps reduce the appearance of blood vessels on the skin.
- Hydrafacial x ColorScience Total Eye 3-1 Therapy: A 3-in-1 renewal therapy containing SPF 35, which visibly improves the appearances of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles and puffiness under the eyes.
How Long Do the Results Last?
While Hydrafacial MD can last for long periods of time, certain aspects such as the reduction of oiliness or increased hydration can last for up to one week. Some specific aspects of your treatment will require multiple treatments to maintain, and our providers will help establish the right treatment plan for you. For certain skin types that require frequent cleansing, it may be helpful to receive treatment once a month.