Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Patients & Visitors
To limit the spread of COVID-19 and to keep the community and our patients healthy, Montilla Plastic Surgery is taking the following precautionary measures effective immediately:
- All patients are asked to contact our office 508-948-4030 at least 24 hours prior to their appointment.
- Any patient with symptoms of illness such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or upper respiratory symptoms must reschedule their appointment by calling 508-948-4030.
- Notify staff immediately if you have traveled outside the United States or have been in potential contact with a person known to have or suspected to have COVID-19.
At this time, only patients with urgent conditions will be given an appointment in the office.
- Open Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
- Crushed Finger Injuries
- Post- ops and acute care follow up (fracture, infection, etc.)
- Cranial Facial Fractures
- Dr. Montilla will be available for telemedicine for applicable medical complaints consultations and follow-ups.
Only patients will be allowed in the office and the exam rooms. Individuals accompanying the patients will be asked to wait in their cars. The only exceptions will be:
- Patients who are minors (only one parent allowed to accompany the child)
- Caretakers for Non-ambulatory or informed patients requiring assistance (only one allowed)
- Governor Baker has put a mandatory moratorium on all elective surgeries beginning Wednesday, March 18th and continuing for at least the next two to four weeks.
- All employees at Montilla Plastic Surgery will adhere to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services community mitigation strategies related to COVID-19.
- CDC has identified older adults and those who have serious chronic medical conditions as high risk for getting very sick from COVID-19. Please notify our staff immediately if you wish to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit CDC website, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for your understanding and compliance to these limitations as we work together to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our patients, staff and community!