Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Patients & Visitors
To limit the spread of COVID-19 and to keep the community and our patients healthy, Montilla Plastic Surgery is in compliance with CHCs guidance and did attain a Phase 1 Reopening Attestation.
In addition to the CHC guidelines, we are taking the following precautionary measures effective immediately:
- All patients are asked to contact our office 508-948-4030 at least 24 hours prior to their appointment.
- Any patient with symptoms of illness such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or upper respiratory symptoms must reschedule their appointment by calling 508-948-4030.
- Notify staff immediately if you have traveled or have been in potential contact with a person known to have or suspected to have COVID-19.
- At this time, patients may schedule an appointment in the office, and Dr. Montilla is available for telemedicine consultations and follow-ups as well.
- Only patients will be allowed in the office and the exam rooms. Individuals accompanying the patients will be asked to wait in their cars. The only exceptions will be:
- Patients who are minors (only one parent allowed to accompany the child)
- Caretakers for Non-ambulatory or informed patients requiring assistance (only one allowed)
- All employees at Montilla Plastic Surgery will adhere to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services community mitigation strategies related to COVID-19.
- CDC has identified older adults and those who have serious chronic medical conditions as high risk for getting very sick from COVID-19. Please notify our staff immediately if you wish to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit CDC website.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance to these limitations as we work together to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our patients, staff and community!
Dr. Montilla & Staff